Skip to main content

What proof is required to end a lease due to DFV ?

In order to be eligible to end your lease due to DFV, you will be required to provide evidence. This may include a report from your doctor, case worker, or police.

The RTA has a pro-forma DFV REPORT that you can use to make this easier.

You are not obligated to leave this or copies of any documentation with your agent; however, they must be able to sight it as verification.

The more proof you can provide to your agent, the easier it will be for them to bring the matter to the property owner and get the process started.

Leave a Reply